Wednesday, December 16

Lohan Watch

It has just been soooo long since I cared about how the little mess is doing. So I thought I could do a feature and I will call it: Lohan Watch. I would feel bad about watching her, but I am sure she likes it. As we can tell from this picture.

I know there are a lot of paparazzi in Hollywood. But I don't think they hang out in art stores. So I feel like Lindsay invited them to come along. Just so we all could see how normal she is. Even as much of hot mess as she is, I think Winter really works for her. I mean its way better than her looking like this.In this picture, they are only trying to compare the dress. But they might as well be comparing the whole package. See how Eva is actually olive skinned and Lindsay just looks dirty. See how hair can shine and be one color or how it can be, I don't know, styled. See how better the dress looks on a women with a figure. See how Lindsay is obviously delusional, in thinking her breasts are real? Lindsay, when losing the weight you have lost, the boobs go first. They don't stay that size and just sit on your chest like large round melons. Unless they are fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log