Friday, December 18

In Le Le Le Love with you


{walrusmusicblog.com}
If I like a song or artist, I listen to it over and over and over again. I wash my hair with it, I shave my legs with it and it helps me do my make up and hair in the morning. Right now, I am super obsessed with Lykke Li  (those Swedish band, man, I can't get enough). All those Twilighters out there, that saw New Moon and bought the soundtrack, will be familiar with her contribution with the song, Possibility. For me, that choice of song could not have been more perfect. I just Love her and her bun. But this song is my current fave and has been in my head for two days. I am not only completely on this songs bus, but this video's bus. I love everything from the lighting, to the man in short shorts and knee highs, to the lady in her nightie. Also the fact that I have done some of Li's same moves in my mirror at one point or another, is just the icing on the already perfectly decorated cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log