Friday, December 4

Fab Find for Today, Friday

We here at Bloody Paws Inc., are going to try something a little different. To go along with our new color scheme, isn't it the most to say the least? Instead of the regular colored L at the end of a post. I will-drum roll please; be posting in purple and Lulu face will be posting in Orange. Oh man, the fun we have here! Now, while I have you here I want to discuss these two blouses I saw this morning,while I was pretending to work, but technically shopping online.
This first one; I would like to take it out on a date. A date that included sunshine, a picnic in a field of poppies, gold ballet flats and potato chips of some kind, preferably salt and vinegar.

This next one, I would take on a date to see a ballet or maybe a horror movie. A date that if I play my cards right, I might get to take this top off at the end of the evening. You know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log