Thursday, December 10

Gorgeous George

Dearest George Clooney,
Yesterday I was a bag of really odd emotions I am not accustomed to feeling. It was like every other day, only I felt like crying all day long, until I reached the last hour of work when I was a tornado of of anger.
On my way home I listened to Radioactive, which helped calm me...
Then I cooked dinner, which was calming after I separated the breast from the rib...
And then we watched, One Fine Day, the utter most calming event of the night...
Do you realize how attractive you were, and still are?
I cant imagine a wealthy beloved dude such as yourself having even one ounce of self-loathing.
The thing that really stirs my mush about you is your smile.
It happens so often and makes you seem so sunny and delightful.
You have figured out what most men have not.
A smile should be shared, it should not be locked away and only happen once in a blue moon.
Thank you for being you, thank you for smiling, and thank you for having such an angular face.
Love, Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log