Wednesday, December 9

Redrum

While Liz is basking in the goodness that is road tripping this weekend, I will be basking in the fact that I only have one more final (on Monday.)
I will most likely convince Marianne that we need to go to William-Sonoma, because I have wanted a tart pan for ages, and we are having our parents over for their Anniversary. And what better excuse do you need to finally get a tart pan, than an anni? So you can make an Anniversary tart.
And I will be reading this book.
It was in the tiny library provided in the break room at my work.
I have never read Stephen King (gasp!) and I thought I would start here. I don't know if this is a movie, or a mini-series. Either way I haven't seen it if it is, which means I will be sufficiently surprised (my favorite part of reading.)
The plot line, so far - sub par.
Writing style - amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log