Wednesday, December 9

Road Trip!

I am partaking in a Girls only Roadtrip this weekend. Vegas and California, sweet! Here is a list of essential RoadTrip, um essentials.
  1. iPod: for obvious reasons. In February my sisters and my parents, road tripped to California. There and back, Friday afternoon to Sunday night, lots of driving. We had a DVD player and we watched roughly 10 movies. Party!
  2. Snacks: The more disgustingly bad for me, the better. But you want to keep the smelly snacks to a minimum. No one wants a car that stinks like pickles for your whole 6 to 12 hour drive.
  3. Gossip Magazines: I don't purchase these on a regular basis, because I feel like and idiot when I do, literally: not smart. Plus, I would purchase them all, every mag, every time they hit the stands, they are my Achilles heel, but, I know they are a waste of money. However, when on the road or going on the road, I never think twice about buying them. NEVER.
  4. Books to read: I feel for the people who get car sick and can't read while driving. It might be one of my favorite times to read. I always pack at least three books when traveling. Either by car or plane; which severely cuts back on my carry on availability.
  5. Pillow: I think I may have a slight case of traveling narcolepsy, something about driving puts me to sleep. Though it might just be the high calorie snacks/music/reading combo, that does me in, every time? Or maybe its the knowledge of having nothing to do for that time period, so sleep takes me easily or roughly, I like it both ways.

2 comments:

Blog Log