Wednesday, December 9

I can wear strips and strips together, I'm Robert Downey "Monday Friday" Jr.!

I heard that RDJ might be retiring. Which makes me sad, if it is true. His comeback was the most triumphant; Mickey Rourke was an honorable mention, but RDJ takes the cake. His was the Ellen DeGeneres, of coming out-wait for it-on top. Remember how well Ellen did her "Yup, I'm Gay", and Rosie sort of threw it at every one's face? Yes? No? Anyway RDJ, pulled himself from a quat like Jenn's, and is better because of it. I mean how excited are you all to see Sherlock Holmes? (Speaking of comebacks, its nice to see the grip on Guy Richie's balls loosened. Right?) I know I am, as well as the gaggle of people I have promised to see this movie with(you wanna come too, its a date). I think maybe RDJ feels like this time he will end it on his terms, go out while still burning, instead of just fading away? Which I can't blame him. But I will miss him and his sexy self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log