Tuesday, December 22

To the Nose bus!

Dear ChinaTown -

I am angry with you. I am angry that I had to watch you and not Funny People, last night. Granted the hour or so I saw was interesting, maybe even good, I mean young Jack Nicholson




 is good/yummy/tempting and a bunch of other decadent words. But it didn't interest me enough to keep me awake. And then when I did wake up, you have the nerve to have a sister daughter plot line. As in: I was raped by my father so my daughter is my sister. Now that is a lot of family issues. I mean how do you even begin to explain that to a kid or adult. You just can't. I also thought the whole water/drought, plot, was a snooze fest and I was wildly distracted by Faye Dunaway's eyebrows the whole time I was awake. I totally had the same pencil thin- drawn on- eyebrows in high school. In my defense they were popular. But in hindsight, I looked ridiculous, and it turns out my mom was right in telling me to grow those things back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log