Tuesday, December 1

For every season....

Man oh man.
This post was initially supposed to be about my class schedule next semester, and how after months and months of lameness I finally became an adult and took care of things that were holding me back from registering. And then about how I wanted to take so many great classes, but its really difficult to find classes that fit your 35+ hour work week.
Then I would have said how I am stuck with...
Math 1010
because I haven't take math in 4 years.
Intro Study Language
because it falls into the creative writing category, and it is online, and fills my Humanities hole.
Non-Major Ballet
because I need an exercise credit, I love ballet, and Marianne is taking it with me!
But that I wanted to take wheel throwing class, painting class, and creative writing classes, and how that thing that Hermione had in The Prisoner of Azkaban (which allowed her to go to different classes at the same time) would come in oh-SO handy.
So I was thinking about that thing, but I couldn't remember what is what called, So I googled it with no success, and then asked Liz, who said it was called a time-turner.
No, it has a specific name.
Right?
Why would JK write an entire series of elaborately named things, potions, spells, etc. And then call the thing that turns time, a time-turner?
Maybe she just got lazy, or maybe she is contracted with Time-Turners-R-Us, and needed to put in a good word.
Either way, it disgusts me.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log