Thursday, December 10

Beard of the Day

[people.com]
I have always just nothing-ed Ben Affleck.
I do, however, adore his younger brother Casey Affleck. I feel like he is the better actor, has better looks, and is all around just a better time.
I will say that fatherhood does great things for men.
It makes them more attractive and causes them to seem more mature. This is the case with Ben here, now that he has him self a pretty and great wife, and an always happy little Violet; he is upped, on the scale of goodness.
That all considered, I feel like Ben actually looks smashing here: the jeans, the non-stuffy shoes, the practical sweater... the beard.
Even though its mostly scruffy, its not patchy.
I wounder if there are men in this world who see this picture and take a couple notches off their ego because he has such a full beard.
Just like woman who see actresses who have things they don't have...
just some food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log