Tuesday, December 1

Hap Happy

Marianne and I did some fantastically fantastic Christmas shopping last night.
Probably our most proud purchase was... everything we got from All A Dollar.
I love that store.
We were able to get stuff to create a pretty great wreath for under 3 bones. Which is really great considering that the wreaths at ol' Target were like 30.
The really good thing is that I needed to burrow Neighbor Luke's screw driver (he is our neighbor, hence the name. I asked him if we could call him Nul, and that was just fine a dandy with him) to pound a nail into the wall.
Then we invited him over to come see our decorations.
Turns out it was like 11:30 at night, which we hadn't noticed, but he still came over and was very supportive of our decorations, and liked them all.
I don't think we could have asked for a more tolerant neighbor of our whims and screw driver neediness.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log