Thursday, March 25

I like your shirt, it would look especially good on my bedroom floor

Other good pick up lines include:
  1. Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world.
  2. Hey I just realized this, but you look alot like my next girlfriend.
  3. I know I'm not a grocery item, but I can tell when your checking me out.
  4. Do you want to make millions? millions of babies!
Bad pickup lines

  1. Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
  2. Did you fart? because you just blew me away.
  3. If you were a new burger at McDonald's you'd be Mcgorgeous.
  4. Hi there Hottie! <-----especially when you are wearing an absolutely filthy Tennessee tuxedo (denim on denim) and you look like you just got done doing some crack. Of course I am just going to walk away, but that doesn't make me a bitch. Just make it more creative, for instance, I once had a teenage boy offer me this pick up line: Hey baby can I bake you some muffins. And it was so funny, I laughed and almost took him up on his offer.

1 comment:

Blog Log