Monday, August 24

Beard of the Day


So here I am at school on my first day of school this semester, and i have to say i am grossly disappointed with the beard front here. I thought I would be surrounded and have my pick of loveliness, not so. So I am providing you with this beard here, attached to one of my favorite musicians of all time... seriously he is. Rarely do I feel the same crazily protective hold over music like I once did when I was in high school, trying to maintain some sort of identity in a sea of orange skin and polo shirts. However, I feel those very feelings about Bon Iver, and wish it was my own, and that I could keep Justin Vernon in my pocket at all times. So, Justin, I tip my hat to you and your bearded face, without which i might never have been wholly happy. L

No comments:

Post a Comment