Friday, August 21

Beard of the Day

As my first beard of the day post, I couldn't be more pleased than I am with this beard of the day selection. Robert Redford encompasses everything that I associate with a beard and love in this picture: attitude, appeal, mountains, cabins, plaid, strength.

Nothing excites me more than the notion of being alone in the woods with the bearded love of my life making a pie listening to Patsy Cline, while he is outside chopping wood for our fire. My mouth is literally watering, or Dr. Peppering seeing as how that's what is in my system as of now.



You can look forward to seeing mostly real men in these posts, how they responded to a random me asking to take a picture of a bearded them for my blog, and the occasional celebrity who's beard thrills me in any way. L

No comments:

Post a Comment