Thursday, April 29

You talking to me?


This is Tiffany Tehan. She went missing a few weeks ago, there was a search for her, she was on the news and then beginning of this week she turned up. Turns out she had run away from her Husband and her one year old daughter to be with a man she claims is her boyfriend.
And surprisingly her husband has forgiven her and wants her back. 
But she went on Inside Edition and wanted to ask for the public's forgiveness.
Seriously................. I literally don't care what you do with your life, unless you murder people... then we have a problem, but other than that, I don't care what you do.
I know there are people who care and have an opinion on the subject, but lady, if your husband is ready to forgive, then I say don't bring anymore stress into the situation by talking to the media. Just go back to him or be with your boyfriend, but don't talk to me about it, OK.

2 comments:

  1. I concur. If you are gonna be stupid, be stupid on someone else's time. However, I do think she needs to pay somebody for the resources put in to look for someone who was just being dumb... JMO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, this should not even be national news. She's found, she's obscure again. Don't even care.

    ReplyDelete