Friday, April 9

Dear Sam Rockwell

 You are going to be in the new Iron Man, that excites me. Also, I wonder is Jon Favreau fun? I'm not sure why, but, he seems like he would be a really fun dude to hang out with. Good jokes and what have you. 
Oh, um... strangely, I like you with this mustache. I can't put my finger on why, but, it just looks really great. It goes with your very attractive face. Um... I hate to bring this up, but on your IMD page its says you are 5'9'' and somehow I have a hard time believing that. Don't get me wrong, I still love you and it doesn't really matter, because lets face it your track record is perfectly paced. Moon-amazing, Gentlemen Broncos-inspired, Choke- I feel asleep, but you as Victor= total perfection. 
But, you always look super short in pictures. So, 5'9'' seems a little padded to me, if you know what I mean.
Also, I was thinking maybe you could come to my house for a dinner party, how do you feel about bald eagle?

No comments:

Post a Comment