Friday, April 16

of course, of course

Did you know or did you care that they are doing a remake of the 1967 Bonnie and Clyde movie that originally starred, Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty.
Its no wonder, considering they are re making everything, now days. I do feel good about this re make, however, it just seems like we could use a new version. Well....I should say I did feel good about it until I found out who they cast as Bonnie....they cast...are you ready for it... I don't think you are

Horse teeth herself, Hilary Duff. . Which don't get me wrong...aside from the huge teeth she got for her 18th birthday, I think she is super cute. But she is Disney cute and has the acting chops of a Disney star. Faye agrees, she told the Chicago Sun Times "Couldn't they cast a real actress."
 to which Hilary came back with... "My fans wont even know who she is." 
Ha, ha....cat scratch fever. But seriously Hills, even though your look works very well....... can you act?

No comments:

Post a Comment