Tuesday, February 16

I love her face

Saw Wolfman over the weekend. I totally love movies like this: blood, guts, werewolves, OH my! It was a really great remake of a classic horror movie and it made my every sense tingle with excitement. I think the only thing better than a werewolf movie like this, is, a time period werewolf movie, like this. England 1861 is a character all its self,  giving this movie and story an innocence that makes the plot that much more believable. Well, I think so anyway. Also, I could have jumped up and kissed the director square on his blow hole for not making the werewolves CGI. I think it is both a blessing and a curse. On one hand CGI has made it possible to have really kick ass movies like the Matrix and Lord of the Rings (which I think happily married the two beautifully and with grace).On the other hand, let us not forget the power of some well placed movie monster make up! It truly brings tears of utter happiness to my eyes when I see a movie with special make up effects!
Then there is Emily Blunt! I decided that I totally love her, she is second on my list of celebrity girl crushes. She just made the movie a million times more awesome than it already was. She is a wonderful actress and she is just so damn-hot, pretty, gorgeous and benevolent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log