Tuesday, February 9

Best Gift to Give

Last night my cuddle partner asked me what I wanted for V-Day. To which I replied: I don't know, I don't want flowers or candy, I just want to spend time with you. 
and he said: Yeah right, I read your blog!
Then I reminded him of the best Valentines Day ever. Which consisted of me coming home from a 12 hour work shift; to find a path of tiny hand made paper hearts, leading to a bubble bath. 
Because that is Valentines to me. Showing the person you love, how much you love them. It's not about getting  something or about presents- for me-its all about the  LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. Thumbs up for the cuddle partner! He had me as soon as he got the scissors in his hand. I'll take him when you're done with him. (Just joking, I have one of my own and he's pretty good too.)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log