Every morning when I wake, I am surprised that I still have hair on my head. People with curly hair and redheads (which I am a redhead, but not for realz, but in my heart, so it kinda counts) loose more hair than those with straight or any other color (its 100% true, I learned it in hair school and they don't lie, if you must know, redheads/curlyheads, have more hair on there heads than anyone else, therefore we have more to loose). My hair is by no means as curly as some, but it holds its own, its pleasantly wavy. And I loose it in droves. Its insane and I honestly can't believe that there is any left on my head at the end of the day. It is also sort of disgusting, because I leave hair balls in my wake. You can tell where I have been, if there is a mass of reddish brown tendrils on the seat in your car. Because if I have been there, my hair will be left behind, kinda like a memento of Liz. I also leave it in my food, I had to get over the bile that rises in my throat when I see hair in food. Because I, myself, will shed into my food. I will look down and there will be my very own hair, in my very own food. Eww.... not only that but it happens the other way around also, I get food in my hair ALL THE TIME. After I eat, I can look down and there will be crumbs, scattered about my curls. It would be poetic, if it weren't so nauseating.
- ► 2009 (424)
- Times they are a changing
- and then there was.....
- this is the reason kittens die
- kittens die part deux
- Catch and Release
- Kindly Kindle or Every Nook and Crany
- This one is made of iron, that other one is not
- to whom it may concern
- These shoes are made for kicking your ass
- Hustle and Flow
- I don't know....check back later
- I am just so over it
- In the big finale we sacrifice the goats
- Today is one of those days
- Keep it clean kids
- To be anywhere but here
- red fish: blue fish
- SYTYCD is back and bless me, its amazing!!
- there you are in the corner, there you are in the ...
- Dirty socks make for dirty souls
- Beard of the Day
- You two look up here
- What if I can't get down?
- Pale Force
- Gingers have souls
- Marriage is what brings us here today
- ▼ June 2010 (27)
- ► 2011 (212)