Monday, February 28

Tell me you did...you didn't?...I don't want to look at your face right now

NO! I didn't watch the Oscars, ok Anne Hathaway, you can put the attitude away right now, or I swear I will slap that smirk into next years shit show!

the following reasons for not watching the Oscars
A. Um,  Blue Valentine was only nominated for one Oscar and it was my favorite movie.
B. I knew True Grit wasn't going to win anything, because it was funny and funny almost never wins shit<---my life in a nut shell. 
C. Never saw The Fighter, The Kings Speech, 127 Hours or The Kids are Alright and therefore had no real opinion on how it should have gone and as crazy as it sounds, they never ask my opinion anyway, because Hollywood is full of flesh eating Zombies, duh!
Reasons I am glad I didn't watch the Oscars
A. Franco and Hathaway? C'mon, have Gervais host everything!
B. John Hawkes and Winters Bone should have won big.

1 comment:

  1. I heard Blue Valentine, while very well made, was just depressing as hell. Do you agree?

    ReplyDelete