Monday, March 7

Paris

I can't tell you exactly what has been my fascination with Paris, it must be the romantic girl in me and I have always wanted to go. Even when people who have been there have told me its dirty and not very romantic. Alas for me its somewhere I have always wanted to visit and I am finally going. That's right! in a sickness induced haze I purchased a ticket this weekend. Its so exciting and terrifying and life affirming and long over due and all sorts of other things! I came across this picture once and it sums up what I want out of Paris (other than shopping)
and since I am going to Paris with a lovely friend it will mostly look like this, but with less fur.

1 comment:

  1. It just struck me that the quote I shared on FB applies to you—
    "Every dreamer knows that it is entirely possible to be homesick for a place you've never been to, perhaps more homesick than for familiar ground."
    Judith Thurman, from her book The Hand of Distance

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log