Friday, April 22

Je ne savais pas où la maison a été jusqu'à Paris! vous avez mon coeur ..

LOUVRE
after lunch we took in the Louvre...overwhelming is an understatement, not only is there millions of precious pieces of art  but the building its self is humbling....we spent hours inside and I was never sure I would be able to close my eyes again...then you exit and are greeted with just another sunset in Paris...no big deal...
how can you not want to look at this everyday? 
The next day in Paris is one I will never forget...it taught me some amazing things about myself and just how good a friend Misty is and how much I love her! We survived Paris on 12 euros...we didn't just survive we took Paris by storm with only 12 euros to our name...its a long boring story and the only real story is you don't need money to have an amazing time in Paris...
Then it was time for Versaille
 know this....See Versaille before you die.....it will be a moment in life that can never be compared to other moments.... walking through the gardens of Versaille eating a panini
and then lounge by the lake watching people row boats and couples make out....is a moment I will love forever.....even spending and entire day there was not enough, though I am certain that no matter the time you spent there, you will still feel a void when leaving...
I was very lucky to see Anthony on our last day in Paris...we got to meet all the dudes in the other bands, see him do his thing on stage, which looks like it does in the states but more French and best of all a bunch of us went to the Pere Lachaise cemetery before the show..its famous because famous people are buried there, but its also beautiful...but what about Paris isn't, I found myself constantly wondering.....

 Eidth Piaf

this is Jim Morrison grave, have you ever heard of him?

There were a million other moments before after and in between and the only thing I can do with myself is prepare for the return there, because I have left my heart and I will need to go get it as soon as possible.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had Misty there, and at least a short while w/ Anthony. Maybe this is where we should take our next girly road trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely!!! Ah!! Your pictures are so pretty and it sounds like it was an amazing time. I think I would feel the same way. I can feel Paris in my bones and Ive never been there, this just makes me want to go even more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too Vic!! I love all of the fun and beaufitul pictures! Looks like you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete